Two Minutes of Ice Cream Sandwich Caught on Video

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking he made that up so that he didn't get pushed for more details, files, etc from the phone. ;)

There appears to be a reputable developer that is backing his story. Claims he found remnants of an OS that wasn't froyo or gingerbread...I thought fake at first, but now I'm leaning the other way.

Reaction score
There appears to be a reputable developer that is backing his story. Claims he found remnants of an OS that wasn't froyo or gingerbread...I thought fake at first, but now I'm leaning the other way.

Only problem is the developer didn't actually see any of it. He was dealing with the guy electronically so he just has to take his word for it. Perhaps the lucky guy with the phone is also very tech savvy and a developer so he knows how to fake it just to get some buzz going.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Probably just this

Why would the about phone area say "IceCreamSandwich"? That alone shows its fake....just a custom launcher and some build.prop edits, i think.

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
I think everyone is building up ICS to be a big disappointment. What do you expect with this release? ICS is not going to revolutionize Android, it's just the next step, hopefully in the right direction. Most of the complaints are directed at the way it looks, when what you should be focusing on is what's under the hood, which is where most of the improvements are going to be. Hardware acceleration and a better/smoother UI is what you should expect.

this man speaks words of wisdom.

x.sys