Two issues with Dinc2

bassman1547

Reaction score
1. My phone rings incessantly when I receive a call. No pauses: more like an ringtone alarm. Anyone know if this is the way its supposed to ring? Is there a fix? annoying. Doesn't seem right.

2. My auto rotate immediately goes into landscape. The home screens stay in portrait. When I open an app...wham!... landscape;and it wont go back into portrait unless I go back to home screen. Whats up with that? anyone know?
Update: recalibrate the sensor found in setting =display scroll to bottom. lay on flat level surface =recalibrate. seems to fix the #2 problem.

Last edited:
OP
bassman1547

bassman1547

Reaction score
My ringtones do the same thing. If you don't like it you could just download a custom ringtone that has the pause that you want in the audio file.

any special place you could recommend to attain the ringtones with pauses? Thanks

ABQNM

Reaction score
I just use RingDroid (free from the market) to clip my mp3 files from my phone as I did not find the stock sounds acceptable. I also download the sound dumps from other phones because they are usually pretty diverse. Those you just put on the SD card in /media/audio/ringtones or /media/audio/notifications (for notification sounds). Then you may have to remount the sd card or reboot the phone depending on how you loaded them (if you use the USB cable, when you unmount from the PC it will scan so no reboot needed). Then you have all the sounds you want.