Two issues so far in 2.2, Quadrant and Battry stats page

just4747

Reaction score
(Three actually..) Since updating to 2.2 (rooted), I noticed three issues so far:

-When trying to run a Quadrant full benchmark test, it gets through the first part with the counting text, but eventually the screen just goes black and I either have to put the phone to sleep to get it back on or battery pull.

-In the phone setting under battery manager, there is a new big button for usage statistics, and when I click it it does a force close saying: "The application Settings (process com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

-The root app TeslaLED no longer turns the L.E.D. on. I also can't get it to ask for root permissions and do not see it in the SU list. Yet the non-root app Flashlight makes the L.E.D. turn on, wtf???

Any ideas anyone????

Last edited:

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
do a factory reset. My quad works fine and so does the battery manager. Also clear the cache.

OP
just4747

just4747

Reaction score
Ugh a factory reset already.

Where do you clear the cache?

Would a reset fix all of these? I don't understand, my 2.2 install went fine.

OP
just4747

just4747

Reaction score
Doing a factory restore now for all this...

So far they all work now (minus the Tesla app), let's see if they still work after I do a Titanium restore...

Last edited:

uptheforest

Reaction score
Relax man, that is all i was saying. Seems as if the factory restore helped a lot which is what the second poster recommended, which is also android 101. No need to get all high strung about it.

NOW GO SOMEWHERE LOL

OP
just4747

just4747

Reaction score
lol well just got confused and offended when you told me that it's just a phone on a forum dedicated to all things these phones. Doesn't really help me or make sense but yes it's done now and fixed so whatever.

And I never acted high-strung or weird so not sure bout that either, just pissed that my new OS already had several issues.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Relax man, that is all i was saying. Seems as if the factory restore helped a lot which is what the second poster recommended, which is also android 101. No need to get all high strung about it.

NOW GO SOMEWHERE LOL

Glad to help lol :icon_ banana: