Two GB questions?

Reaction score
1.) Where can I find the newest 595 update and 2.) What's a good rom to ty for GB I've tried ZombieStomped so I wanted to try something else. I was thinking about Apex or ZapX. But wanted to get some suggestions. Oh and I guess I have a 3rd question, any word on Rubix for GB, it was one of my favs for Froyo so I am eager for a GB version

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Ok I think I finally found the link for the .595 update http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/...w-leak-official-upgrade-path-gingerbread.html but I'm a lil confused on which files I am supposed to download aand how to install them. So can someone help me out and tell me which ones to download and how to flash them. I'm currently running GB .591 wih ZombieStomped ROM installed. So I am assuming I either need to go back to just the .588 or .591 build?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Not sure about which to flash. About rubix, didnt Drod push out a blurry GB build a while ago? I think it was on one of the first leaks but still...

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Didn't hear about that but you could be right. Anyone else able to help me figure out which files I need from the link I posted and tell me how to flash this update, i just restored my backup of GB .591, so I dont have any custom ROMs installed anymore, so now I just need to know what files i need and how to flash them

Last edited: