Two for the price of one

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by lgcolemanmt, Oct 26, 2010.

1. lgcolemanmt

lgcolemanmt New Member

I got the Samsung Fascinate for my birthday, and we updated my husband to the Droid X as well. I love my phone but I am jealous of my hubby’s for sure. :)
  2. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

welcome to the forum!! you both can find a wealth of info here for both phones, as well as lots of helpful people. in addition to the Droid Discussions and Droid Apps sections (for all things Droid) there are separate sections devoted entirely to the DX and the Fascinate, with several subforums in each. browse around, stick around, and join in the fun!!! and, don't hesitate to ask questions - that's what we're here for.

enjoy!! :)

btw, if you're envy becomes too unbearable, you do have 30 days to exchange your phone at VZW. ;)
  3. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Welcome to the forums. May I suggest switching you and your husbands phones in the middle of the night while he's sleeping and convincing him that you had the x all along? Lol jk the fascinate is a good device. Have fun!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  4. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Ah a two Droid family! I can only imagine the fun. :biggrin:
Search tags for this page

two phone one price!