two folders in my comp

benbenitals

Reaction score
hi there, new guy here. guess this is my official first thread(losing my thread-ginity)

anyway i have a problem with my X2, ive read some info on the sd card problems and im not sure if i have the same thing. when i connect my X2 to my computer via usb and select usb mass storage i have three things show up in my computer. A is an .ISO i believe, called Motorola and it installs the motorala media manager. B is a file called MOT (H) and it contains all the android stuff. and C is another file called MOT (I) and it has two folders inside dcim and LOST.DIR. now the (H) is a 4.5 gb storage, which would be the phones internal, and the (I) is 7.5 which would be my sd card.

now i was trying to put music on the sd card to use, but when i put it on the sd card (I) it wouldnt show up in the stock music player and when i put it on the phones internal storage it works but my music collection is larger the the phones 4.5 internal storage.

i had the droid incredable, the eris and the droid before this and with all those when i mounted a sd card all the storage got lumped together into one file. so am i just f@#ked or is there some way to lump buth filed together to get the 12gb or so storage?

if this has been covered here or on another forum i appologize for reposting and feel free to tell me to use "the dam search function"

thanks for any halp

OP
B

benbenitals

Reaction score
AAHHHH thank you ^_^

i shoulda played around first before asking lol where had my curiosity gone