Two birds with one MAXX

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
So I've been pretty ticked about my maxx dying... well just as a last resort I did a factory reset again. And then I factory reset the factory reset. Nope that's not a typo. Its called frustration.

Anyhow.. I setup the phone again and loaded it with a bunch of garbage I don't use from the market/store ( this name change sucks by the way) and proceeded to use the phone.... and its better than it has ever been WTF??? Gremlins!!! That's the answer!!

I proceeded to uninstall everything but what I use. And the phone has been working flawlessly ever since. This was yesterday at 6pm..... screen isn't hot, battery is still at 60%, same charge as when i did this yesterday.

Now the other laughable issue. Got my CLNR device today. Went to turn it on and its stuck with the big red eye. After 25 mins like that it shut off. Plugged it in to charge and see if that may be the issue.... it shows 70% charge on the monitor. I've let it charge for a few hours, while powered off... still says 70%. And upon trying to power it on, same issue occurred.

Called vzw and informed them of the issue, and also....

NOW YOU CAN'T SCHEDULE HOME PICKUP FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING OF THE DEVICES!!! So I've gotta go to a fedex store and drop their messed up CLNR in the mail.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

cece5702

Reaction score
Oh My!!! I'd be ready to kick some butt!! Thats ridiculously crazy!!!!
So I've been pretty ticked about my maxx dying... well just as a last resort I did a factory reset again. And then I factory reset the factory reset. Nope that's not a typo. Its called frustration.

Anyhow.. I setup the phone again and loaded it with a bunch of garbage I don't use from the market/store ( this name change sucks by the way) and proceeded to use the phone.... and its better than it has ever been WTF??? Gremlins!!! That's the answer!!

I proceeded to uninstall everything but what I use. And the phone has been working flawlessly ever since. This was yesterday at 6pm..... screen isn't hot, battery is still at 60%, same charge as when i did this yesterday.

Now the other laughable issue. Got my CLNR device today. Went to turn it on and its stuck with the big red eye. After 25 mins like that it shut off. Plugged it in to charge and see if that may be the issue.... it shows 70% charge on the monitor. I've let it charge for a few hours, while powered off... still says 70%. And upon trying to power it on, same issue occurred.

Called vzw and informed them of the issue, and also....

NOW YOU CAN'T SCHEDULE HOME PICKUP FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING OF THE DEVICES!!! So I've gotta go to a fedex store and drop their messed up CLNR in the mail.

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Thrilled that my purchased maxx is back in the game... puzzled about the shipping, and ticked about the CLNR... if I was in dire need for the phone, I'd be SOL.