OP
ericsch333

ericsch333

Reaction score
Jrummy16 said sorry

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Cloud36426

Reaction score
I just read that. Been searching but found nothing else!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Chillout

Reaction score
here's to hoping the reboot issue is fixed!

I've yet to have a single reboot with Lib 1.5 even while OC'd to 1.25. Possibly something else? Or is this a confirmed issue?

Me either, I've been OC'd to 1.15 normally and as high as 1.25 without a single issue. I'll probably wait a few days or so to see how 1.75 does after it's released before I flash it. I've got my DX just the way I like it now.

irish22022

Reaction score
here's to hoping the reboot issue is fixed!

I've yet to have a single reboot with Lib 1.5 even while OC'd to 1.25. Possibly something else? Or is this a confirmed issue?

Me either, I've been OC'd to 1.15 normally and as high as 1.25 without a single issue. I'll probably wait a few days or so to see how 1.75 does after it's released before I flash it. I've got my DX just the way I like it now.

It's confirmed. There's a stickied thread about it, Kejar is trying to figure it out, thinks it may some blur that is missing from the framework or something. He released a possible patch, but it didn't work long term as I still get a reboot or two a day.

wanna share some OC numbers? I've never stayed overclocked for more then an hour or two, I always get a reboot. I suppose it's possible that the reboots are unrelated to the overclocking though, as I get them even now that I'm not overclocked.

In the day or two that i'm overclocked, I really can't tell a difference to be honest.

SGT DX

Reaction score
Ugh. Stupid twitter. Trying to create an account specifically to follow jrummy and kejar about this but can't get passed "create user name." Ideas? Just as an add on. I had a couple reboots in the first couple hours of having liberty 1.5 but seems to have worked itself out. Currently oc'd at 1.15 with no issues and have gone to 1.25 but was uncomfortable with batt temp.

sk8

Reaction score
I oc on liberty and rubix up to 1370mhz with no problems.
What kind of oc numbers you trying to hit?

sent from a sweet paperweight.

OP
ericsch333

ericsch333

Reaction score
I am at 1350 with no problem temp at 78.00 to 81.00

do you have the overclock set at high volt

SGT DX

Reaction score
I keep mine on low volt. I tried ultra low but have read about slot of people having bootloop issues so I jumped up.

Chillout

Reaction score
I keep my mine on medium volt and have had no issues to date. OC'd 1150mhz.

Status
Not open for further replies.