Twitter clients?

greycobalt

Reaction score
I know this might be the wrong place to ask (and any suggestions of a better place would be much appreciated), but I was hoping one of you would be able to help me out.

I've been using the official Twitter client because of it's ability to notify me of individual tweets. Like, when I mark someone with the star and when they tweet, I get an individual notification for each person who's marked with a star.

Now, I haven't been able to find any other client that can or will do this. Fenix will give me one notification with multiple tweets listed, but when I touch it, it just takes me to my general Twitter timeline. I couldn't seem to get the Falcon Pro one to work at all. :-/

Does anyone:

a) know what I'm talking about
b) know of an app that does this besides the default client
c) know if it's possible for an app to do this, or if this is one of those features that Twitter makes impossible for devs

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I get what you're talking about, but I use Plume for Twitter and I don't see any kind of option for notifying of tweets from favorites.

Might be an issue with Twitter's API and the fact that they don't really want third-party apps to work.

OP
greycobalt

greycobalt

Reaction score
I get what you're talking about, but I use Plume for Twitter and I don't see any kind of option for notifying of tweets from favorites.

Might be an issue with Twitter's API and the fact that they don't really want third-party apps to work.

Such a bummer! It's really annoying that I really like different parts of so many clients but not one of them can have them all! The official client isn't terrible, but it's missing a lot of customization.

watersupply851

Reaction score
I've been trying tweetcaster, but am having the same issue. Looks like original is what I will be using

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk