Twitter App

loverofmanutd

Reaction score
Hi guys!!
I had been using Tweakdeck for some time for my Android device, but now it does not exist any more.

Then I tried Hootsuite, but I don't really like it because it uses ow.ly all the time, and you cannot upload pics unless you do it with this ow.ly.

So I'm looking for another app, but I quite don't know what to choose... Could you give me some advice?

I'd like it to be movable to the SD card, or not to be very big because I have a Galaxy Mini and it's almost full. Besides, it would be very nice to be able to schedule tweets and to support multi account.

Thanks and sorry for the long post.

Cheers!! :icon_ banana:

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Welcome to the forum!!!

There are several good Twitter clients out there. The ones I use and like are Plume, Tweetcaster Pro, Falcon Pro and Carbon. Though most of the ones out there now only allow a certain amount of users thanks to twitter strong arming the competition. Falcon Pro is one of those. If you are looking for minimalistic Carbon is a good choice. If you want lots of features Tweetcaster Pro or Plume. There was a really good one called Issimo but the developer stopped working on it. Never even made into the market. There are others and maybe someone else will chime in with them.