Tweetdeck for android Beta goes public!!

validoption

Reaction score
TweetDeck is killing my battery life.

Since I installed it, I'd have to get it back on the charger after being unplugged for 8 hours. I've been trying to figure out what it was so I uninstalled TweetDeck yesterday and today after being unplugged for 8 hours, I still have 80% left.

Droid 1 (Rooted) Froyo 2.2 Sapphire 1.0 7x1000LV

Are you using the most recent (0.9.4) beta? Individual column refresh rates can be set, it has drastically reduced the amount of network usage (it was the large images pulling from facebook), and I'm noticing a battery savings on my X.

ryanfrank24

Reaction score
Just got tweetdeck on my droid and I'm really liking it..facebook and my twitter on the same app!

Azurikai

Reaction score
I really am not a fan of the BETA so far, BUT it is still in Beta, so hopefully it will add the features we're all looking for by the time it hits a release stage!

Codiusprie

Reaction score
I am REALLY enjoying this program, and aside from a couple of stability issues and the already mentioned old person size text I can find few problems with it. THE major issue I am having is that it no longer syncs with my Facebook, only with Twitter. As much as I love the program this issue makes it pretty much pointless if I have to go to two separate programs to check my Facebook and Twitter.

Are you using the most recent (0.9.4) beta? You can customize text size in the columns, and facebook sync is working.

Alright, I downloaded the latest version and while the text issue is fixed I still have to manually sign into Facebook every time I want Tweetdeck to sync with it. On top of that it refuses to stay open on my phone. I have it set to update every half hour and it refuses to stay open long enough to update. I love the program I just want it to work correctly, I totally realize it is still in beta and problems are to be expected.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Tried it....
Uninstalled it...
Not ready fro prime-time....

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Not getting notifications.
Not syncing with Facebook.

I'm going back to twitter or some other app that will notify me. At least for tweets (I think I follow too many people).