TweetCaster problem in Froyo on Droid

abhi

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I have a droid which received a Froyo (Android 2.2) update yesterday. I am using TweetCaster as the twitter mobile client. I am experiencing a problem after I received the Froyo update described as follows:
I continue to receive tweet notifications even if I exit the tweetcaster app. This did not happen prior to receiving the Froyo update What is the way to disable receiving tweet notifications when the tweetcaster app is closed?

Many Thanks,
Abhi

Dragoro

Reaction score
Pretty sure you have to be logged out of tweetcaster, not just have the app closed to not recieve notifications.

OP
A

abhi

Reaction score
Hi Dragoro,

Thanks for the reply. You know what, I just looked at the options for TweetCaster. I could not find log out option there! I wonder if they removed that option in their latest update.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds to me like Tweetcaster needs to be updated. Remember, you build the app to the OS.

Riley

Reaction score
Make sure you have the latest beta build from their website. They have released three or four since the original beta release.

OP
A

abhi

Reaction score
Hello Riley,

Yes, I do seem to have the latest version of the TweetCaster app. Wonder if this is normal behavior of this app on Froyo or is a bug...

abraham3660

Reaction score
I also use tweetcaster and you just hit the menu button on your phone while in tweetcaster, and then hit more. You should see Settings, so click on that and then you can set your notification settings to off.