Tweaked theme and apps

rystan11

Reaction score
Does the new 928blackglass include your black facebook and market?
The updated one I mean (at beginning of post)
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

JustJack1235

Reaction score
just the facebook.... the market was too unstable... but on squidly roms page for 2.3.2.1 on page 44 theres is a black market link that does work! just follow the instructions to the T

JustJack1235

Reaction score
redownload it...and reapply..... i fixed it for everyone

Here Updated

Hey jack, can i just apply this theme over the one from 1/5/11? Or do i need to wipe? Also every once and a while, when i unlock the phone, it freezes then reboots real quick. any ideas?

preform a wipe. as much as we all hate to do it, that will fix all issues. Promise~

rystan11

Reaction score
The only prob I have w/ wipe data is that the purchased apps, (non-market) are hard to get back... even w/ license keys... any advice?

JustJack1235

Reaction score
try using TitaniumBackUp in the market.... and then u can clear ur phone off and then redownload Titaniup and restore ur apps and data....

i tend to do things the hard way... but using a file manager... copy from ur /data/app folder all the apps ur worried about and u can just reinstall that way...\

but titanium is the easiest... one click back up ... one click restore

Last edited:

rystan11

Reaction score
I backed everything up succesfully, Wiped data, and wiped it again, then installed from zip the theme, everything looks great, but I don't have any of the gscripts from squid. Any ideas?
Also, I don't have black market or black facebook.

JustJack1235

Reaction score
If ur running 2.3.2.2..... download GscriptLite from the market. once its downloaded go to terminal and type the following

su
gscripts
reboot

and ur done

if ur on 2.3.2.1.... switch to 2.3.2.2 :)

rystan11

Reaction score
Awesome! Now what about black facebook and market ?

JustJack1235

Reaction score
here is a black widget facebook that isnt completely black... but its themed and works!

remove the Facebook app from ur /system/ app folder and uninstall any facebook u have installed thru the market.... then

Just unzip and place the Facebook.apk on the root of ur sdcard and in terminal type the following exactly.

su
sys -rw
cp /sdcard/Facebook.apk /system/app
sync
sys -ro
reboot

and ur done

Screen shots and more themed apps are found here.... there a ton of themed apps in the theme... just pull what you like and install the same was as facebook just replace it with the exact name of the app.

rystan11

Reaction score
I'm going to try it here in a bit. I'm sure it will. Thanx for the help!

rystan11

Reaction score
alright jack. sometimes when I unlock my phone, it freezes then reboots quickly... It goes to the droid screen and It comes right back up. it hadn't done it yet till shortly after I zip aligned my apps through gscripts. Any ideas?