Tweaked theme and apps

Chickoid

Reaction score
Quick! Thank you I have to say it's my favorite theme my far :)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

JustJack1235

Reaction score
If you have any problems a quick wipe fixes alot of issues.....and to get the black market go to squidlys rom 2.3.2.1 on page 44 there instructions

or CLick here:icon_ banana:Well click here already....:icon_ banana:

Last edited:

Chickoid

Reaction score
I think I misunderstood what that upset was for because now I have the watermark version with jp's wireless lol

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

thebird36

Reaction score
ok so im about to put ur watermarkd on and explain to me how you put it on please i'd like to not screw up my phone =P lol do i jsut mount and install like a rom? no wipes? ive got squidleys 2.3.20.2

JustJack1235

Reaction score
:) It shouldnt! havnt had any complaints thus far~

and yes... mount data, mount system and install like a rom no wipes no nothing... UNLESS ur having issues... thats the best way to fix them. but u shouldnt have any issues. as many times as ive added it to my own phone...

but like anything else... always do a backup~

ive gotten a comment to where it makes the phone sluggish because of all the animations.... BUT i have YET to have a sluggish moment~ Use ADW.EX as ur home launcher~

Last edited:

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Then don't! Lol. Im not stopping ya~:) I just hate launcher pro because.of those 2 icons that wont theme. Notifications and settings....and I know u know what im talking about! LOL

thebird36

Reaction score
haha yes im aware i see u turned the haptic off and the font is different hmmm not bad those r the only 2 things for me i liked the haptic and the font is a little small lol but that's me

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I have a ton if themed apps too... so pull wha u like off of it and push. Them thru terminal. Thas how I created this.