TWC app keeps sending FC popup even when not on???

adamsredlines

Reaction score
Today my app frpm The Weather Channel quit updating (yet again)....so I closed it outand rebooted my phone. Tried to open it again and now it goes straight to FC. I killed it, and I'm still getting the FC popup every few minutes...what's up with that?
It doesn't show up in Advanced Task Killer....

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Today my app frpm The Weather Channel quit updating (yet again)....so I closed it outand rebooted my phone. Tried to open it again and now it goes straight to FC. I killed it, and I'm still getting the FC popup every few minutes...what's up with that?
It doesn't show up in Advanced Task Killer....

Remove Advance Task Killer. Then see if it works. You really don't need ATK anyway.

OP
A

adamsredlines

Reaction score
It was doing it before ATK....I installed ATK solely to see if TWC was still running in the background or something.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
the news and weather widget, if you just choose weather widget you will get a weather channel like widget

OP
A

adamsredlines

Reaction score
Does it show the temp in the status bar? That's the main feature I want....and to keep check of the weather in a few favorite cities.
TWC was great until they did an update, then it quit auto-updating.
I deleted it and tried Weather Bug and never really cared for its layout.
I saw TWC fixed their auto-update, so I loaded it again and removed WB.
TWC was workin great again until today....with the constant FC.

OhioDroid80

Reaction score
Even though it's not an app (though they do have a crappy one compared to their website offerings), I prefer going to weather underground http:/www.wunderground.com for my weather info. My only complaint is the radar wont animate for some reason. I'll use the preinstalled news/weather app on my Moto Droid just to find out what the temp is quickly. Just a suggestion though as I've never been a big fan of the weather channel and never been a fan of weather bug!