1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Tv shows free help

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Killbot, May 8, 2011.

1. Killbot

Killbot New Member

Hello all, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area, however I need some help.I downloaded an app you may have heard of "tv shows free" awhile back and recently tried to get it on my wifes phone and its gone completley from the market. I tried everything I could think of to transfer it to my wifes phone, but I can't seem to find it in my phones files (even though I can use the app just fine) and any method of normally transferring files (ie. "Bump") just links you to the market where it can't find the app. If anyone can point me in the right direction here it would be greatly appreciated. Also we both use droid 2's on verizon if that matters. Thanks in advance

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  2. Xplorer4x4

Xplorer4x4 New Member

Titanium Backup if your rooted or willing to root. Otherwise app Monster will back up the APK to your SD card. Then you can bump it to her phone, and install. The carriers probably forced google to pull it from the market since ATT, atleast, offers customers TV service.