TV on Droid

Aiesline

Reaction score
Okay I recently flashed froyo and have flash now... I can't seem to get hulu to work. Did I miss some big news flash about hulu not working on the droid anymore?

spugemaster

Reaction score
Tversity

I use Tversity at home to stream audio/video to my Xbox. When flash came out for the Droid I figured out that I can stream to the web and just load the site on my phone and watch video. It works perfectly.

I'm trying to get into application development for the android so I can write a program to clean up the interface. We'll see. In the meantime though, you can definitely use your browser.

msu

Reaction score

novafreak69

Reaction score
if you have a pc at home with a tuner card.
i use orb, free software for your pc. install. it will walk you through the configuration. it serves up, tv, and all of your media. you call with a browser i watch all my video, my very own content on my dvr, pics, docs, music my sirius account. it works unreal. been using since my dare days. give it a whirl you will love it.

What Player do you use to open your stream? What format is your Stream in? I have a DroidX an Orb... trying to find a player that plays my stream...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
LiveTV doesn't work well for me.

i have 2.2 with flash and it's prertty slow to load, hasn't even loaded at all for me...