TV.com

Amused

Reaction score
Is there any way to better the quality on the Droid? I'm reading the comments and a lot of people are saying the quality is good but when I'm watching it it sucks. Or am I missing something here?..

Geofferson

Reaction score
I'd also like to know the answer to this. The TV.com quality is not quite as good as I had hoped (or Movies.com as well).

OP
A

Amused

Reaction score
I am a complete idiot when it comes to these electronics. Care to explain? The quality is so bad I can't even read like the actors names during the credits. It uses like 1/3 of the whole screen too.

RoZin

Reaction score
Make sure when you are in the video viewing screen you hit the Options key and select "More"->"Watch in high quality"

Geofferson

Reaction score
Make sure when you are in the video viewing screen you hit the Options key and select "More"->"Watch in high quality"
For some reason, I don't see that option. All I see under 'More' is:
Channels
Share this App
Send Feedback
About

OP
A

Amused

Reaction score
For some reason, I don't see that option. All I see under 'More' is:
Channels
Share this App
Send Feedback
About

Yep. That was the first thing I did. Nothing regarding quality.

hobby31

Reaction score
It's like utube, you have to be on wifi for high quality video. If you're using 3g it loads lower quality video to speed things up. Try it using wifi.

Geofferson

Reaction score
It's like utube, you have to be on wifi for high quality video. If you're using 3g it loads lower quality video to speed things up. Try it using wifi.
Thanks -- that did the trick. Now if only the viewing picture would take up the entire screen though. ;)

OP
A

Amused

Reaction score

Ah there we go. That's kind of lame though. If Youtube lets you pick high quality without WiFi, tv.com should too. Still wondering why they didn't make use of the entire screen. I was still about to complain about the quality, but it's probably because I watched this episode on HD TV lol.

Thanks for the help!

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score

You don't have to be on wifi to watch high quality youtube videos. It just doesn't show them in high quality to begin with. You have to do menu > watch in high quality.