TV Calendar App?

cdogg777

Reaction score
I've looked, i've googled. I use TVRage's calendar on my PC, and it's great! Was hoping there was some app/widget that I could use on my Droid?

cutiedroid

Reaction score
Do you want a tv guide with show reminders? I use an app called TV LISTINGS. I think it's better than TV GUIDE. Listings can save one program once, or over several weeks (alto I think you'll have to delete weeks when the series is over). Plus I just like TV Listings better than TV Guide.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I wish someone would make a flawless app for such a common need. I tried Listings, and I am currently using TV Guides app. I dont care to see all the listings, but my TV Guide app seems to not keep my data time to time and erases all my fav channels and fav programs...

How about this, any online ones that create an output calendar to use with Google Calendar? I found one a few months back that was nice, but it didnt have some good shows on it...

jonwgee

Reaction score
Who's your service provider? I have Comcast and they have an Xfinity app in the market. I can set favorites,
Schedule dvr recordings, all kinds of stuff

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Who's your service provider? I have Comcast and they have an Xfinity app in the market. I can set favorites,
Schedule dvr recordings, all kinds of stuff

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Oooo never thought to try this. I have Comcast at the moment but might have to switch because its a bit expensive for me. Searching the market now, thanks buddy!

OP
C

cdogg777

Reaction score
I have the DirectTV app. I can search, but other than that it's pretty terrible. TVRAGE has a basic monthly calendar. You add favorites to your list. And it displays their air time and info on the day it airs. It's very slick, yet simple. And it has almost every show you can think of. Including sports PPV's. (I have "UFC PPV" as a favorite, and it shows it when any new PPV is coming on). But I don't know about syncing with google calendar.

Last edited:
OP
C

cdogg777

Reaction score
TV SHOW FAVS.

Pretty close. So far as good, I like it. May even buy premium if I have to.