[THEME] Tuxedo Icon Pack [Free and Paid versions]

Discussion in 'Themed Applications' started by drumdestroyer, Aug 11, 2013.

1. drumdestroyer

drumdestroyer Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Hello, Thank you for checking out my icon pack "Tuxedo" I have been hard at work on this for at least a month and I just released it. It is at about 200 custom icons at this point and I plan on adding more with updates. My goal is 700. This icon pack also uses the icon mask feature to theme all of the icons in your app drawer. Even the ones that dont have a custom icon yet.

theme_preview1.jpg theme_preview5.jpg theme_preview2.jpg theme_preview4.jpg theme_preview3.jpg

Here is a FREE version for you to check out and see how you like it before you purchase.

DROPBOX LINK: http://db.tt/filTkJ3m

This free version is for preview purposes and contains only system apps and google apps. Though the icon mask does theme everything else somewhat. This free version will not be updated.

Here is a link to the paid Playstore version:

LINK: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.drumdestroyer.tuxedo&hl=en

Please let me know what you guys think. If you have any requests (for the paid version), feedback, support issues or just want to talk to me. You can get ahold of me here, through the app (it opens in the app drawer), or on twitter @drumdestroyer. I look forward to your feedback!
  2. drumdestroyer

drumdestroyer Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

reserved
Search tags for this page
app drawer icon pack

droidforums.net 250861-tuxedo-icon-pack-free-paid-versions

free sms themes

go sms pro themes

icon pack

icon tuxedo

paid iconpacks
s4 wallpaper smokin