Tutorial On Transfering Photos from Cellphone to iPad ??

NorPlan

Reaction score
:oops: Looking for a Recommended Easy to Follow Tutorial " How To Transfer Photo's From My Cellphone to My iPad" ??? I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace II Cellphone, next best thing when without a Camera..lol.. Help / Assistence Appreaciated .. Cheers Thanks

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
My best, and super easy, suggestion would be to install DropBox on both devices. All the photos from the phone will sync to the cloud then be available to see or download to the iPad.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
leeshor's right. Dropbox, or other apps will sync your pictures automatically. If you're concerned about your data plan on your phone, most of them even offer options to "only sync over wifi". If you're only talking about a handful of pictures once in a while, you could also just email them to yourself.

I'm not an ipad user, so I'm not sure how it works on their end, but you could probably also just connect both devices to your computer and copy them from one to the other.

Still, dropbox or a similar app would be the easiest way to go and take the least amount of work on your part once you've set it up the way you want.

OP
NorPlan

NorPlan

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Jonny Kansas, post: 2634299
Still, dropbox or a similar app would be the easiest way to go and take the least amount of work on your part once you've set it up the way you want.

Thanks for the Comeback.. Curious Mostly , Truthfully I'm not the Techy Sort.. Family had asked for Photo Copies ..lol.. A couple forums I frequent have asked for some pictures as well so exploring which route would be the safest without coming down with my Fat Finger Syndrome..;)[/QUOTE]

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Jonny Kansas, post: 2634299

Thanks for the Comeback.. Curious Mostly , Truthfully I'm not the Techy Sort.. Family had asked for Photo Copies ..lol.. A couple forums I frequent have asked for some pictures as well so exploring which route would be the safest without coming down with my Fat Finger Syndrome..;)[/QUOTE]

On Dropbox, or others, set up auto upload. Photo syncs a copy there. Open your Dropbox, or other, app.
Here's some screen shots of Dropbox I hope will help
Choose picture and tap the icon to the right
47ed7d5237b105d2c351d82295edaf16.jpg

Tap here
584539f08144c9d89b6b023de85c0460.jpg

Choose what you want to share the link to. For forum posting choose copy link, texts your texting app, etc
6732d5ca01d628e00319fc20728ec355.jpg

If you want copies for yourself on another device simply tap the icon and choose export. Choose whatever folder you want it on your device.
Hope that helps but it works basically the same way on Android and Apple.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
To add to what @mountainbikermark said, if you install Dropbox on both devices, pictures that are auto-uploaded will be available to view on both as long as you have an internet connection. In the case of the iPad, if it's a wifi only device, you can also download pictures to the iPad while you're on wifi, so you'll be able to bring them with you on the iPad to places that don't offer wifi.