Turn your Note 7's in (an exclusive release)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I posted on a thread here (Talent Share (The DF Renaissance Thread)) I was working on some things and one of those things in work is a potential live show one day. I hope to get to the point that I can have live conversation with our members regarding android and tech because there are a lot of you out there that have been in the game a long time and have some information that would be useful.

As a result of wanting to get to the level of doing a live show I have been doing a few tests. Some of them were at a level I actually felt comfortable sharing with the staff while others were trashed immediately. As I continue to learn Hangouts on Air and potentially OBS, I hope I get to a point that we can get some interaction from the members. But for right now I am just posting a snippet of what I have been working on.

For those wanting to know: I used a Blue Snowball microphone and my MBP with the Hangouts on Air program.

Areas I know I need to improve on:
  • Being more fluent and less distracting "uhmms", which I was conscience of and did better towards the end
  • Learn how to switch between shots without being distracting
  • And work on my levels.

I am open to any and all suggestions. Right now I am working on a limited budget so can not go out and buy hundreds of dollars worth of equipment and programs.