Turn Your Bike Into A Smartbike

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
cf9657957065268e8c15e8abd69daa4f.jpg

caba9ad99a34a7c388e1baf450d63abf.jpg

Here are the custom road wheels and the bike outfitted for road.

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.

That is one awesome ride Fox. With all of your upgrades, it cost more than my car. What fork do you have on it? It looks pretty long travel. 5.5 feet of air with two riders?!?! That's insane! I want to see a picture of that. Not that I don't believe you. It's just so cool that I really want to see a pic of it. A bike that cool jumping that high should be on the cover of Mountain Bike Action. Two thumbs up!! If you're ever in Vegas, give me a shout and we'll go for a ride.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Yeah, no pics means it didn't happen! LOL! Didn't have drones then so there wasn't any way for me to capture it myself. Took the bike into the woods and did a half-pipe with it too! That was CRAZY!! It is a long travel fork, I think it's 5.5" just like the rear. Don't remember exactly who's fork it is, air/oil, but the rear shock is a FOX. I will take a look tonight. It's in mothballs for the winter, hanging in my external 12'X40' shed.

Total for bike and upgrades was about $7,000, including completely new RaceFace cranks. Frame alone cost over $2,900 new, but I bought the entire bike, Michenlin UST Tubeless tires and wheels and mostly Aluminum parts, different cranks for $2,300. Think I got a good deal.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
ROFL That's awesome!
But halfpipe....Yeah...It's confirmed...you're a madman FK! I like it!

S5 tap'n

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes indeed! Total madman! Of course the rear is a Fox....only appropriate. $2300 is an incredible price. I'd be all over that like wrinkles on a cheap suit.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah, no pics means it didn't happen! LOL! Didn't have drones then so there wasn't any way for me to capture it myself. Took the bike into the woods and did a half-pipe with it too! That was CRAZY!! It is a long travel fork, I think it's 5.5" just like the rear. Don't remember exactly who's fork it is, air/oil, but the rear shock is a FOX. I will take a look tonight. It's in mothballs for the winter, hanging in my external 12'X40' shed.

Total for bike and upgrades was about $7,000, including completely new RaceFace cranks. Frame alone cost over $2,900 new, but I bought the entire bike, Michenlin UST Tubeless tires and wheels and mostly Aluminum parts, different cranks for $2,300. Think I got a good deal.
12x40 shed? What else do you store in there, a locomotive?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
12x40 shed? What else do you store in there, a locomotive?

7445e32deb590302b7d0a59a13895aaf.jpg

Well I have to have someplace for all my bikes! And then there's all the parts for my bike shop, the pool table and the bar, and a myriad of other things. For the rest of my stuff and for my regular work shop there's the other shed, 12'X32' with a garage door too.

22d8d411ce7911acf2250dd17cfeada0.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Well I have to have someplace for all my bikes! And then there's all the parts for my bike shop, the pool table and the bar, and a myriad of other things. For the rest of my stuff and for my regular work shop there's the other shed, 12'X32' with a garage door too.

Doesn't sound like a shed.. Sounds like a small town...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Doesn't sound like a shed.. Sounds like a small town...
Spoke too soon. Look at the previous post now...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Haha! That's funny. Yeah, almost.