turn on wireless connectiin with phone off?

droidguy804

Reaction score
Is it possible to stop incoming calls and still use a wireless connection on a DROID x2???

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yurp. Just download the Quick Settings app, open it, and turn off 3G data. Turn it back on when you're ready to do so.

OP
D

droidguy804

Reaction score
I downloaded the app but I don't see anywhere to turn the phone part off to not acceptance incoming calls.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I am not familiar with a way to turn off the phone feature on Android as you can do wtih BB. The closest you can get to that is switching to Airplane mode and using wifi.

OP
D

droidguy804

Reaction score
Right, however the airplane mode turns off the wifi too. Im beginning to think that there isn't a way

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Right, however the airplane mode turns off the wifi too. Im beginning to think that there isn't a way
Turn on airplane mode, then toggle wifi back on. Wifi will work, incoming calls will not

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you toggle off 3G in Quick Settings you should no longer be able to send or receive calls. The only way I know that you would get calls over wifi is if you are using skype or what-not.

RUSHgsxr

Reaction score
If you toggle off 3G in Quick Settings you should no longer be able to send or receive calls. The only way I know that you would get calls over wifi is if you are using skype or what-not.

3G is just the data connection. when its off you can still make and receive calls.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums