Turn off quoting when replying to email?

RaoulRitz

Reaction score
Is there some way to stop quoting from previous emails when I reply to one? For instance, I send email A. The recipient replies with email B so I get B and A. I reply with email C so he gets C, B and A. After a while the emails tend to get pretty long. Is there some way to cut off the old emails so the recipient just gets the latest email I send?

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've stopped using the stock Email app because of the serious bugs it has and the basic features it lacks. I use K9 and while it does not have an option to turn off message quoting, it is easy to delete the quoted message with one press while composing your reply. Another email client you might want to try is Maildroid.

OP
RaoulRitz

RaoulRitz

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for the info. I'll give those a shot. If anyone has any other thoughts I'd be happy to hear them.

OP
RaoulRitz

RaoulRitz

Reaction score
Yahoo mail app- disable quoting?

So here I am, almost 5 months later, and I still haven't found an answer. I would really like to use the Yahoo email app but I hate that I can't turn off quoting when I reply to an email. Please, if anyone knows how I can do this (assuming it's even possible), let me know. Thanks.