Turn off message notifications at night?

kblack24

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Need help finding an app. I have a Thunderbolt and love it. However, I was wondering if there is an app (or a setting in the phone itself) that would allow me to set a time when the message notifications would turn off but the phone stay on. For instance, if I set the time for 10 PM it would allow phone calls to ring through in case of an emergency but would put e-mails and texts on silent. I'm hoping for something that will do it automatically rather than me having to create some sort of profile and have to switch it. I appreciate any help!

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are profile apps that can change based on time. Plenty of existing discussion to refer to.

Tasker can also do this.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
My wife doesn't appreciate a different sound for every event. Timeriffic saved my marriage! I have mine set to turn off all sounds at night, and back on in the AM, at different times on week days/weekends etc. But, I think it will let you turn off notifications and leave the ringer on. Check it out

Reaction score
I use Timeriffic as well and it works great. I use it to automatically turn on my Wi Fi at night and to turn my ringer to vibrate only during work hours. The best part is it's a free app!