Turn off bluetooth dialing

dave52355

Reaction score
Don't have much use for it and at least twice a day it wants to dial. If there is noise it dials whatever it wants. Not cool. Can't find where you can turn off the feature in 2.2.

Also, being retired I have no need to speak to anyone but my contacts list. Anyway to send all calls but contacts to voice mail? Save time wasted on those goofy sales calls.

Thanks

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Don't have much use for it and at least twice a day it wants to dial. If there is noise it dials whatever it wants. Not cool. Can't find where you can turn off the feature in 2.2.

Also, being retired I have no need to speak to anyone but my contacts list. Anyway to send all calls but contacts to voice mail? Save time wasted on those goofy sales calls.

Thanks
Under: Settings > Wireless & Networks > Bluetooth.... uncheck it...

Just press ignore when calls come from sources other than your contacts...
personally I'd like to know who or what numbers are calling, even those not from my contacts...

OP
D

dave52355

Reaction score
Under: Settings > Wireless & Networks > Bluetooth.... uncheck it...

But that would disable my bluetooth. I want to use the bluetooth just not dial with it. As for the annoying calls I really don't want to stop what I'm doing to look at my phone just because the local agent has a deal on property, Easier to check the call log at the end of the day.

Thanks