1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Turn my Razr Maxx into a Galaxy Nexus?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Themes' started by Gdg, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Gdg

Gdg New Member

So I really like my Razr Maxx, but after seeing the changes in the ICS update I am not very impressed with how Motorola has changed the theme to the phone. Looking at my friend's Galaxy nexus, I really like how everything looks and feels. I like the way the icons look, and the color scheme. Is there a way to make my Razr look more like the Nexus and still be able to run smoothly?
  2. Seaner

Seaner New Member

i downloaded the apex launcher and downloaded the jelly bean theme for it and it looks pretty much like the nexus. i like it better. i always thought the motorola icons were ugly. also it runs just as smooth if not smoother than stock
Search tags for this page
change droid razr theme
galaxy theme for motorola razr
how do i change the theme on my droid razr
how do i change theme on razr maxx
how to change razr maxx theme?
how to change theme on android razr maxx

how to change theme on droid razr maxx

how to change theme on razr maxx

how to turn your droid motorola into a droid razr
make my razr look like the galexey
themes for razr maxx