Turbo Camera Thread (Pics)

wardo

Reaction score
I went to the store this weekend and the store had a dummy turbo! Wtf this is the 2nd store that didn't have a live phone to play with.
After messing around with a s5 I think the optical image Stabilizer is a big deal.

Seems like the s5 did an amazing job of eliminating blurred pics and focused really fast. I never had to touch the screen to focus.

How is the turbo do with focusing and motion pictures

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well I DO know my Wife has an S5 and its picture taking ability is Amazing. She took a low light pic of my cat "Sam" and it was stunning. In Focus and his green eyes were beautiful.
No way my camera would have come close.

wardo

Reaction score
Well I DO know my Wife has an S5 and its picture taking ability is Amazing. She took a low light pic of my cat "Sam" and it was stunning. In Focus and his green eyes were beautiful.
No way my camera would have come close.
The turbo won't come close? How is the focus and blur when comparing the two?
Thanks

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
In low light ..... I don't even take my phone out of my pocket and I hate flash pics.
Motion pics are good (focus and clarity) Fox posted some good examples (pics while driving)
I just took this and while I went over by the window, it is with the room lights OFF and it is practically dark out. I'll let you be the judge.

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok.... Hmm, well let it never be said I can't admit when I am wrong (someone call my Wife ... Please)
This pic is shot practically in the dark, like don't walk around - turn the light on.

Reactions: 24c
OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well not sure if that is a question for me but, I had HDR "ON" , Standard 21mp selected, No Flash, that was about it.
Given how dark my office was, I was kinda impressed with that last one.
BTW, it was unsupported/freehand.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
GO GO WINTER:

IMG_20150112_131206195_HDR_zps78f2543b.jpg

IMG_20150112_130132293_zps9f7901e4.jpg

PowrDroid

Reaction score
The second pic of the view through the trees could have benefited from an adjustment of the white balance. Too bad the stock Moto camera doesn't have that adjustment. Still, not bad...

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
The second pic of the view through the trees could have benefited from an adjustment of the white balance. Too bad the stock Moto camera doesn't have that adjustment. Still, not bad...

Even if it did have that ability, I'm not that good enough that I would know when to use it and when not to. lol

Stickied so @PereDroid could find it again later.

:p