Tunewiki to match blackNbold

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
I tried to get it transparent but am not figuring it out.
I did sign it and it installed for me on most just fine. On my DX I had to manually uninstall the stock one, not sure why but it installed fine after that.
This is TheBowers's Background image from Pandora and a few other png edits of my own.
Second widget down
CAP2011040516032.jpg

to install copy to sdcard and rename by removing the .zip from the end of the filename. Then with any filebrowser click on the apk and choose install.
com.tunewiki.lyricplayer.android-2-signed.apk.zip

Last edited:

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I tried to get it transparent but am not figuring it out.
I did sign it and it installed for me on most just fine. On my DX I had to manually uninstall the stock one, not sure why but it installed fine after that.
This is TheBowers's Background image from Pandora and a few other png edits of my own.
Second widget down
CAP2011040516032.jpg

to install copy to sdcard and rename by removing the .zip from the end of the filename. Then with any filebrowser click on the apk and choose install.
com.tunewiki.lyricplayer.android-2-signed.apk.zip

What version is your Pandora?

OP
M

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
Pandora

Its not my work again . Its version 1.5.4. I got it from blacked out section. then I put TheBowers's background in to match the rest. The app itself is transparent.

Last edited:

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its not my work again . Its version 1.5.4. I got it from blacked out section. then I put TheBowers's background in to match the rest. The app itself is transparent.

I've been trying to update the new version (1.5.5), but I don't know where to go for the transparencies. I think that it is smali, but I'm not sure.