Tun.ko for MIUI?

ipadl

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Has anybody had any luck with the VPN Connections application on their MIUI ROM? I actually use this quite a bit. Previously I had tried to compile the tun.ko for different ROMs with little success, but that's probably because I don't know what I'm doing. ;-) If anybody could point me in the right direction or has done this, I would sure appreciate any info. This (and battery life) is one of the only things that this is missing for me.

Thanks,

Seth

mjh68

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Has anybody had any luck with the VPN Connections application on their MIUI ROM? I actually use this quite a bit. Previously I had tried to compile the tun.ko for different ROMs with little success, but that's probably because I don't know what I'm doing. ;-) If anybody could point me in the right direction or has done this, I would sure appreciate any info. This (and battery life) is one of the only things that this is missing for me.

Thanks,

Seth

I think it is in the actual kernel if I am not mistaken, so if you use a kernel with that built in you should be good to go . I know Chevy has the option for that in his kernels and I think the Slayher kernels as well.