1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

TTS engines chopping first word off

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by lukester01, Feb 21, 2012.

1. lukester01

lukester01 New Member

I have a Rezound and I have several 3rd party TTS engines. I'm noticing that the beginning of the audio is often chopped off when using them. This happens with any app and any 3rd party TTS engine I try. The first word and often the last word will be chopped off.

Luke
  2. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Moderator Premium Member

Is this via speaker/BT? I don't have the problem, but it could be background noise even the phone itself making a noise and stopping sound..?? I'm also on ICS and can't remember how this was on Stock GB, so take this with a grain of salt.
  3. lukester01

lukester01 New Member

I've noticed it with both phone speaker and bluetooth. I can even duplicate it by going into settings, voice, TTS and playing an example. It will cut the first word. Then next try it will play the whole clip. So unfortunately the issue is somewhat random, but overwhelmingly often it cuts off the first word.
Search tags for this page

android cuts off last word

galaxy s3 voice text last word cuts off

htc android tts engine

htc rezound text to speech