Trying to unroot and restore Bionic

Broccoli

Reaction score
I just recently got in to the rooting side of things, and now my Bionic is unusable. I rooted it a couple weeks ago, but did not change the ROM. I loved it, but like anyone else, I wanted more. So I found a custom ROM file, on here actually, that I liked the look of, and tried to install it. I rebooted into recovery, wiped it, tried to load the new ROM from the SD card. I thought everything went well, until it would not completely boot up. It stayed on the first screen with the Motorola dual core logo for quite some time and would not go any further. I ended up removing the battery and trying to get it to boot up again, but to no avail. I have since tried to use several different methods to unroot the device and restore to factory software and settings, but nothing has worked. I've tried Pete's Motorola Root tools, R3l3AS3DRoot, and RSDLite, and haven't gotten anything but failed attempts and error messages. Does anyone have any idea as to what I can do to get this thing back? Or should I just consider it a lost cause. HELP PLEASE!?!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
the .902 sbf should fix it make sure you have latest drivers installed on computer

OP
B

Broccoli

Reaction score
Where can I find that file? I have also heard that the Bionic doesn't work with SBF. I'll try it though if I can get my hands on that file.