1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Trying to transfer contacts from a Chocolate 3 to my Bionic

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by MillsLayne, Oct 9, 2011.

1. MillsLayne

MillsLayne New Member

Hello! I just bought my Bionic this afternoon and the guy at the Verizon store attempted to transfer my contacts from my LG to the Bionic using the Bluetooth feature on both phones. For some reason, it didn't work, but the guy said to try it again when I got home and it should take. Well, now I can't get my phones to connect through Bluetooth. It says that they're paired, but not connected, which means I can't transfer my contacts list to my Bionic. Now, I've tried using Bitpim to pull my contacts, media, etc. off of my LG, but it seems to be recognizing an old list from a couple of years ago, not what I currently have in my phone (very weird). Anyway, I just want to get this figured out without having to go to the store and possibly having to pay, so any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)
  2. tjk629

tjk629 New Member

You could try an app called Bluetooth File Transfer. Pair with tge phone that way and you may be able to move the vcard over.

REMEMBER that when doing contact transfers you get a vcard. It does not add it to your contact book. You have to do an import/export from the contacts app.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
chocolate samsung galaxy s3 verizon

export contacts from lg chocolate

export lg chocolate contacts
how to back up contacts on chocolate 3
how to bluetooth contacts from chocolate to galaxy
how to export contacts lg chocolate 3

how to transfer contacts from chocolate to droid

how to transfer contacts from lg chocolate
lg chocolate 3 contact transfer

lg chocolate 3 contacts transfer