1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

trying to sbf

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod - D2' started by dredhead407, Jul 6, 2011.

1. dredhead407

dredhead407 New Member

I just need some help with getting the sbf done so I can flash CM7. I tried the system only sbf and that didn't go so well. The flashing went through but now I can't actually boot the phone. The liberty boot icon shows and thats it. I can get to bootloader and recovery but my computer wont recognize the phone while in bootloader. I have the latest drivers and I have RSD Lite 5.3.1. I was on Liberty Gingerbread 0.8 if it matters.

Edit: My computer makes a sound when my phone is connected but RSD Lite doesn't recognize the phone.

Edit 2: Restarted the computer and that seemed to have fixed it. Please close the thread, mods.
  2. Redflea

Redflea New Member

In the future, go into Recovery and wipe data/cache after the SBF and you should be fine...
Search tags for this page

computer doesn't recognize droid x sbf