Trying to return to stock. please help

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Thanks for the clarification, Tissy!! (LOL, I wonder...is that a nickname she's familiar with?)

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Yeah, after your post I was worried that people might think she was successful in going back to GB after being on ICS. I had visions of everyone who expressed interest in going backwards clamoring on the idea! I thought it wouldn't hurt to make sure people know, as of right now, there is absolutely no way to go back to GB so don't try, Lol!

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, after your post I was worried that people might think she was successful in going back to GB after being on ICS. I had visions of everyone who expressed interest in going backwards clamoring on the idea! I thought it wouldn't hurt to make sure people know, as of right now, there is absolutely no way to go back to GB so don't try, Lol!

I asked if it could be done before when I first installed ICS ... Nope. The bootloaders are different was the answer I got. I saw another thread where someone bricked their phone trying to go back. :blink: Don't try it! :icon_eek: