1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

trying to retrieve login info for an app

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by mcf57, Aug 3, 2012.

1. mcf57

mcf57 New Member

I have the SIRIUS app on a Verizon android (BIONIC) phone. Its a long story why (& I don't want to reset the password) but I basically want to retrieve the login info (username & password) for this app directly from the phone. There is no way to get it from the actual app so I was hoping there was a way to get it after connecting it to my PC.

It gets mounted as the F: drive on my laptop and I can see all kinds of folders, but not sure which one is used for the SIRIUS app data. I was hoping to figure out which one it is and them maybe open a small file of some kind in notepad that will then reveal the login info.

Any suggestions?
  2. mcf57

mcf57 New Member

I'm still trying to figure this out. Anybody?
  3. UrbanBounca

UrbanBounca Premium Member Premium Member

Is this your account?