1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Trying to install, having some problems

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by OpalCat, Nov 30, 2010.

1. OpalCat

OpalCat New Member

I got to a screen after about 20 minutes asking me to login to my Google account. At first when I clicked the sign in button I thought nothing happened, but when I slid open the keyboard I saw that the login screen was there, but it was so so so dim I could barely read it. I typed in my login and clicked the sign in button, but the next screen that shows up is so dim I can't read it. How can I brighten the screen, when I can't read anything? Help!
  2. OpalCat

OpalCat New Member

Nevermind--I went into a dark enough room that I could get past enough to access the brightness settings. I had to take it off of auto brightness.