Trying to download album

twoboyzmom

Reaction score
Been trying all day to download the free music album and I keep getting an error message. Trouble loading g content or something it says. Any ideas?

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Answer the first question first. You still haven't really explained enough for anyone to figure out where the problem is.

OP
T

twoboyzmom

Reaction score
A friend posted a link to the album on a message board. I clicked that and got an error message. I also tried getting it via my play store app and get another error.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
If it's from the play store, that you're trying to download from... I recently bought "moonshine in the trunk" by Brad Paisley.. I tried to download it and i couldn't.. I had an "expert" call me.. And they didn't know why.. So i bought the album and can't download it to my phone?? What a crock.. It's got to be some type of permissions error with Google play...

However.. If you didn't purchase the album and are merely following a link trying to download from that. It will show your device as "unauthorized" and will not allow it.. This is done to protect the artist from being ripped off... Hope I'm understanding this correctly..

P

promo87

I'm on wifi

Well, I would say firstly make sure is your Wi-Fi working or not? Just to be sure try opening the browser and try searching for anything if that works then let us know the error you are getting while you try to download music over the Google Play ?? I would say if its possible try posting some of the screenshot with the error you are getting.

OP
T

twoboyzmom

Reaction score
Um I think I'd know if wifi wasn't working!
When I click on the album and click the free button it pops up with "error retrieving data from server" been like that for days

P

promo87

Um I think I'd know if wifi wasn't working!
When I click on the album and click the free button it pops up with "error retrieving data from server" been like that for days

Well, can know actually the album you're trying to download i.e. the place where you are trying to download the album from like dropbox, google drive etc ??? I couldn't get...

kitty start

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
+86
maybe there is some things wrong with your APP,you can contact the smartphone with computer.Then repairing the error system information.