True or False: Xoom production has stopped

knighthonor

Reaction score
Is this true or not. Just read an article on this subject that my supervisor is prancing around bragging about. What's the deal with this?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this true or not. Just read an article on this subject that my supervisor is prancing around bragging about. What's the deal with this?

Well, you didn't provide us with a link and you posted in the wrong area. So this is the first I've heard of it.

OP
knighthonor

knighthonor

Reaction score
Oops my bad. I have to find the article on the net. My supervisor showed me the article from his ipad.
It said something about Motorola planning to stop production of the Xoom tablets and sticking to wifi only models because of it having bad sales.
What the?
Anybody know of any truth to this article's claims, or is it full of itself?

OP
knighthonor

knighthonor

Reaction score
Thanks I just saw the post above before phone died. I will check out the links

xier

Reaction score

I don't have any info on this rumor but am interested in a Boss that prances around with his Ipad. As a boss I find it amusing... What kind of company/work does your company do?

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
Its about as true as the rumor that was started last year about DX production stopping in November 2010.