1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

TruBlue_InvertedVending updated to latest 2.3.2

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Mbk, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

2. lilflip21

lilflip21 New Member

Love your blue version.. are you doing a 2.3.4?
  3. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

Inverted TruBlue Market 2.3.6.....
    TruBlue_Vending_2.3.6.zip

***Install Tips***

Make sure that you did not get the 2.3.6 update already... if you try to install this over the already installed 2.3.6 even if you uninstalled that version first, you most likely will lose your market...

Shouyld install fine over 2.3.4 if that version is currently installed in your system partition...

If you already got the update, I suggest that you nandroid back to a backup prior to that market update, and immediately install my TruBlue Inverted Market 2.3.6 restoring your nandroid backup...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  4. decalex

decalex New Member

Looks great-- I tried your recommended method, and still getting FC city.
    Same with thebowers' BNB version. I uninstalled updates (back to 2.3.4), even froze the market updater in Titanium and deleted the com.android.vending (or something like that) in the /data/data/ folder ..

..any other ideas?
  5. Xplorer4x4

Xplorer4x4 New Member

Since I am using EpicBlue and Bold, I had to flash your vending to go along with it. The black and blue looks so much better then the green and white! Good job!