1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Troubles with backing up ROM

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by Trizzle, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Trizzle

Trizzle New Member

I recently rooted my phone, and would like to back up the ROM so I can start to download new ones. I have ROM manager, and I hit backup and restore, renamed it, hit done, and it reboots. But when the progress bar starts up, it gets stuck at about 25%. I left it there for a good 30 minutes, and it just stayed there. I pulled the battery and it booted just fine after that, but obviously no back up. I'm not the most technologically savy person, so any help would be greatly appreciated :)
  2. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

I would suggest using the d2 bootstrapper to boot in to cm recovery and manually make the backup there. See if that works.

tappin and a talkin
  3. Trizzle

Trizzle New Member

And that worked like a charm.. Thank you very much!
  4. furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal Super Moderator

So far north in NY I smell maple syrup when the wi
    And here I was, about ready to suggest bootstrapper and provide a link to get it free directly from Koush if you wanted it. Glad to hear you're up and running! :)
Search tags for this page

trouble when up rom