1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Troubles after loading data from titanium backup

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by northeastern, Apr 20, 2011.

1. northeastern

northeastern New Member

So yesterday i rooted my phone, made a backup with bootsrap and a backup with titanium

so today i flashed it to get gingerbread and once i went to get my data back from titanium the phone wasn't responding so i restarted it and now i cannot navigate to my home screen all i can see in the top task bar and my text messages....

what do i do? am i totally screwed?

phone worked fine with gb before i tried to load the data from TB and now when i boot up it shows the normal home screen but when i unlock it the screen goes black...

how can i reboot in bootstrap and reload my first default?
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  2. northeastern

northeastern New Member

when i boot up holding down the up arrow all it says is bootloaded D2.37 battery ok ok to program transfer mode usb...

if i try to go into recovery mode by hitting the x button and holding the power button i get the droid exlimation mark but then nothing happens it just sits at that screen...

EDIT: I managed to boot the phone up in bootstrap and re-run the gb zip. all works not but im now afraid to load my saved data from Titanium
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2011