Trouble With Launchers!!!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by steve.messer84, Dec 13, 2011.

1. steve.messer84

Ratings:
    +4
    Am I doing something wrong. Every launcher I install on my bionic seems to work for a few hours and then get really glitchy once I put widgets and such on the screens. Are the widgets my problem. The only launcher that handles what I am throwing at it is the stock home. Never even hiccups. ADW, LP,GO,SPB all act the same. Do any of you have these issues. screen transitions are horrible, and stagger like crazy, even default is twitchy at times. app drawer looks horrible when in opening transition. Let me know what you are using, how many screens, and how many widgets. I am at 5 screens, 14 widgets. Moto still smooth as can be.

2. Scribble

Scribble Member

Ratings:
    +6
    I'm using go... 5 screens um not that many widgets only 5 but everything runs very smooth and fast. I love go launcher! :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

3. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +49
    I'm using stock, but have only 7 widgets. Maybe one (or more) of your widgets aren't playing nice with the launchers.

4. Stelv

Stelv Silver Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Are you running any of your widgets off of sdcard? That may be the reason. Are you rooted/rommed or unrooted? You are not using an auto task killer right?