Trouble with droidforums on my droid

Ieatpilgrims

Reaction score
When I try to view threads on droidforums.net from my droid, it is only showing me the very first post of the thread, and I can figure out how to see any replies. This only occurs when I view the mobile version of the website. Is this how it is for everybody? I think I used to be able to view entire threads, but I could be wrong. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I use the mobile version and it works great, The only time I switch to the full version on my Droid is if I need to moderate threads and the like...

OP
I

Ieatpilgrims

Reaction score
Mine used to work great, but now it only loads the first message. When I look at this thread on my droid, I see my post up top and then it goes straight to the reply section. But when I look at it on my computer, I see my post, then your response, then it goes to the reply section. I'm confused.

OP
I

Ieatpilgrims

Reaction score
I got it working with a simple logout/log back in again on my droid. thanks

M

Matth3w

I don't use the mobile version at all because the threads do not look right in my user CP.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't use the mobile version at all because the threads do not look right in my user CP.

If I had another smart phone like the Storm I'd use the Mobile Version but the Droid is so good I let it load the full version.