Trouble Updating Apps in Marketplace

DRILLINDK

Reaction score
When I have multiple apps that I need to update in the Marketplace I can usually update one app at a time. When I go to begin the update of the next app or multiple apps at a time it just continues loading after I click update and eventually times itself out. Currently, I'm only able to manage updating one app a day. It's really annoying. When I had my D1 and D2 I could update & download multiple Apps at once. Is this an issue with 3G connection that will be fixed in the OTA update in November?

rvcjew

Reaction score
might be the connection bug but try going to settings/applications/manage/market/clear the cache (NOT DATA!!!). also do you have the newest market? under manage what version does it say you have.

OP
DRILLINDK

DRILLINDK

Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response. I had to wait until I had multiple updates available to see if it worked. I did clear the cache and was able ato update several apps at a time.

However, I've also notice that my Google Reader app will lose connect when refreshing. Clearing the cache did not work. I'm thinking this is an antenna problem as about once a week I lose 3G signal for a couple of hours and ultimately have to restart my phone. Should I take it to a Verizon store so something is put into my account about this problem or just wait until the November update?

rvcjew

Reaction score
Are you on version 890? Also update your PRL by dialing *228 then hitting option 2

Beamed from my SteelDroid D3