Trouble Updating Apps in Marketplace

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by DRILLINDK, Oct 8, 2011.

1. DRILLINDK

DRILLINDK Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When I have multiple apps that I need to update in the Marketplace I can usually update one app at a time. When I go to begin the update of the next app or multiple apps at a time it just continues loading after I click update and eventually times itself out. Currently, I'm only able to manage updating one app a day. It's really annoying. When I had my D1 and D2 I could update & download multiple Apps at once. Is this an issue with 3G connection that will be fixed in the OTA update in November?

2. rvcjew

rvcjew Member

Ratings:
    +1
    might be the connection bug but try going to settings/applications/manage/market/clear the cache (NOT DATA!!!). also do you have the newest market? under manage what version does it say you have.

3. DRILLINDK

DRILLINDK Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry for the delayed response. I had to wait until I had multiple updates available to see if it worked. I did clear the cache and was able ato update several apps at a time.

However, I've also notice that my Google Reader app will lose connect when refreshing. Clearing the cache did not work. I'm thinking this is an antenna problem as about once a week I lose 3G signal for a couple of hours and ultimately have to restart my phone. Should I take it to a Verizon store so something is put into my account about this problem or just wait until the November update?

4. rvcjew

rvcjew Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Are you on version 890? Also update your PRL by dialing *228 then hitting option 2

Beamed from my SteelDroid D3