Trouble pressing power button?

justinemarie24

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is using the power button to lock/unlock the screen difficult?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's easier for me than my D2 was. Might be the positioning of it. I was used to the power button being a little bit more to the right than the HTC is.

*86eyerok*

Reaction score
I have noticed that also lol. Thought it was me. I'm constantly missing it, but I have learned that sliding my finger across the top works good.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums App

OP
J

justinemarie24

Reaction score
ooh sliding does work better! good to know thank youu.

lockman

Reaction score
I swapped mine out yesterday because of the power button. It was completely recessed and floppy. I called about outgoing texts showing a long string of numbers instead of mine. Tech support said it was a known issue.

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
I'm having a horrible time with the power button but I've got it solved now. I'm used to the corner power button of the OG Droid but imo, once I locate the HTC Thunderbolt's power button, it's easier to press than my OG Droid. It's getting past that mental memory location of my OG Droid's power button that is bothering me.

I got a no-name case from Verizon yesterday and no matter what I do, it's impossible to hit the power button. Annoyed me so much I think I'm going to go nekkid with the Thunderbolt like I did with my Droid.

*86eyerok*

Reaction score
I'm having a horrible time with the power button but I've got it solved now. I'm used to the corner power button of the OG Droid but imo, once I locate the HTC Thunderbolt's power button, it's easier to press than my OG Droid. It's getting past that mental memory location of my OG Droid's power button that is bothering me.

I got a no-name case from Verizon yesterday and no matter what I do, it's impossible to hit the power button. Annoyed me so much I think I'm going to go nekkid with the Thunderbolt like I did with my Droid.

I think that was my problem to. I also came from the Droid 1. I'm running the Tbolt naked as well beings its already bulky as it is.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums App