trouble posting on certain forums with droid

MurfyWAT

Reaction score
Hey all, I just got my droid and love it, however I just found out that on some forums (mainly 2 and those are another droid fansite and the forums on a site called wizardsofthecoast.com) that trying to post is near impossible. Whenever I touch and try and focus on that box to type my message in, it unfocuses and anything I type goes to the search box. I have heard od this happening to others from 1 other droid forum, however it was from a month ago and nothing really was said on it. So I just wanted to know if anyone knows of or eeriences rhis, and if there's any fixes.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I just got my droid and love it, however I just found out that on some forums (mainly 2 and those are another droid fansite and the forums on a site called wizardsofthecoast.com) that trying to post is near impossible. Whenever I touch and try and focus on that box to type my message in, it unfocuses and anything I type goes to the search box. I have heard od this happening to others from 1 other droid forum, however it was from a month ago and nothing really was said on it. So I just wanted to know if anyone knows of or eeriences rhis, and if there's any fixes.

I haven't heard or seen this myself. I do know when you double tap the screen it shoud zoom in. Try opening the keybiard and using that to "search" or "type"