Trouble Flashing CWM

incrediboy729

Reaction score
Hello.

I have an Incredible 2 with GB and gained S-Off with Revolutionary, but when it tries to flash CMW, it successfully loads my phone into fastboot and starts to send the pack, but stops about three quarters of the way (according to the green bar in the upper right hand corner of the phone). I have tried many methods, but all the same result. Any ideas?

Or, even better, is there a way to flash the root zip file without CMW altogether?

Thanks!

estafusisx

Reaction score
Yes I did. I get the same result both manually and using Revolutionary.

I didn't get to use the revolutionary method so i cant really suggest anything for that (im not sure there's anything you can do for it anyways) but i also don't remember there being any loading bar when installing CWM manually. My only suggestion would be to keep trying manually.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
I

incrediboy729

Reaction score
I didn't get to use the revolutionary method so i cant really suggest anything for that (im not sure there's anything you can do for it anyways) but i also don't remember there being any loading bar when installing CWM manually. My only suggestion would be to keep trying manually.

Indeed I have tried many, many times and still no go. The little green progress bar shows up on the phone when command prompt is flashing the file. Would doing a factory reset maybe help?

estafusisx

Reaction score
I highly doubt it. A factory data reset wouldn't touch any of the files associated with this process. It may be a problem with your download of CWM. For now try downloading the CWM .img file again (i just realized i have no md5 sums in my guide) and typically you would check the md5 sum but the chances of a bad download happening to you twice are incredibly low. And I'll add md5 sums to the guide tomorrow. I'm about out of ideas if this doesn't work.