1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Trouble Dowloading Apps while using GummyJar 2.5

Discussion in 'Gummyjar Droid2' started by Po0RBast4rD, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Po0RBast4rD

Po0RBast4rD New Member

So I recently grabbed up the GummyJar 2.5 rom. I love it, works really well. Except for 1 thing.

I am re-downloading some of my apps, and a few are giving me problems. When trying to download Angry Birds from the market, the download completes, and the I get an error that says installation unsuccessfull -18.

So I tried to work around and downloaded the apk to my sd card. I used astro to open the apk and install, but I keep getting a screen that says application not installed.

Anyone out there know how I can get past this? I got a nandroid backup for my stock rom on my droid 2, but I really don't want to go back. Any and all help is appreciated, thanks in advance. Peace.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  2. kindness63

kindness63 New Member

Hi I have had that happen to me so I did a factory reset.hope that helps